Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

3 weeks old

Carson is still jaundice. The Doc said it usually goes away at this point so they have me laying him in the sun for the majority of the day. Thank heavens for the dockatot! that thing has been such a lifesaver! We spent the majority of our days inside just in awe at this cute newborn. Gracie wants to play with him so bad it's hilarious.  I am loving every minute of my days.  newborn snuggles are just SO GOOD.















 visiting pop-pop for the first time

 Whenever carson wasn't in the dockatot Starsky took the initiative to get comfy. lol.



Teaching baby brother about Jesus. melt me now.










 I needed out of the house so we went on a little ride! carson didn't make a peep and it was a much needed outing for me.





I think I'm a little denial about how he's growing up. time just slow down. PLEASE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment