Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy early birthday to me!!!

So, for as long as I can remember, I've always wanted a moped.  I would tell my parents, and hint at them for birthdays and stuff, but they would always say they were too expensive.  So...it just kinda went to the back of my mind.  Well, recently I was just looking on craigslist and I was thinking how fun a moped would be, and how much gas money it would save us.  Usually during the days I just need to car to go to the store, and work, and do errands.  So I thought, well I might as well get a moped and save money and have fun while I'm at it!

So  I found one on craigslist and sent it to Tanner just jokingly, not thinking that it would happen.  WRONGO! We test drove it this past sunday, and it was just the cutest little thing.  We got it for super cheap too!  It has a bit of wear and tear on it, but we're gonna fix it up a little bit. Let me just tell you.... I LOVE IT!!! It is seriously the cutest thing, and it's perfect for me.  It can only get up to 35 MPH, but heck in town that's all I need right?  hahahaha.  The past 2 days that we've had it, we've both had our share of riding it.  Seeing Tanner ride it is the funniest thing I have EVER seen.  Today this lady was laughing at him from inside her car...it was great I couldn't stop laughing!  It's such a hoot seeing people just stare.  Anyway, such a great birthday present, and I love it more than I thought I would! haha.  Watch out Rexburg, dangerous motorcycle driver here I come!

What did I get for my 21st birthday?  A MOPED :) yeah...that's right.
What's the best thing about all this?  It costs a whopping $4 to fill up :)




                                               Thanks babe...best birthday present ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment