Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A visit from 4 cuties

So Jax and Meg's house they built is finally finished! They moved in last week! So exciting.  Megan, Courtney, Azely, and Griffin came to Rexburg last week because they were homeless. haha.  I loved it though, I got to hang out with 4 of my favorite people, too bad Jax wasn't here to make it 5.  Anyway, Courtney and Azely absolutely adored Bugsy.  It was so cute, and they just wanted to play with her ALL THE TIME :)  I love it.  Griffin is huge, but so cute.  And meg, she's the best sister in law ever.  I'm glad I was able to spend time with them!  Can't wait to go visit them in their NEW HOUSE!!  Love you guys! Thanks for visiting :)




                                                                    Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment