Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What a blessing

So, I just had a tender mercy happen to me about 10 minutes ago, and I'm just feeling very blessed right now. I just got home from work at 11:00, and work was very interesting tonight.  Very ornery people, I was stressing about homework and cleaning my house, and not going to lie I was getting really frustrated and kind of annoyed.  Well my cute cute husband did all he could to try and stay awake for me, but instead I walk in the house and it is S.P.O.T.L.E.S.S.  I mean- the shoes were straightened!  What man does that?  So the shoes were straight up against the wall, everything was dusted, our dresser was decluttered, the sink had zero dishes in it, all our clothes were put away, funny sticky notes were left everywhere, the couch cover was straightened haha, counters were clean, and I could just keep going!  But I won't.  Anyway, I just am so grateful to have a loving spouse.  I feel like Tanner and I both know when each other needs something, and we don't even have to communicate about it.  It is so neat.  Who knew that I would come home to a spotless clean house, and have no more stress once I got home?  I just want to testify of the power of marriage- that God really does know each of us, and he is mindful of our needs.  I know I have said this a billion times, but God really knew what he was doing when he sent Tanner and I to each other.  It was at a interesting time, but looking back it couldn't have been more perfect.  Tanner is so special to me, and I love him dearly.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful spouse :)

I still can't get over how he straightened our shoes...AND our couch cover!! haha i love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment