Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's fall time!

So, I love carving pumpkins.  I like it because it is one of the only things I like to do around Halloween time. I don't enjoy cold weather, I never have, and I don't know if I ever will. I love fall time because of the pretty leaves and pumpkins, and dressing up weird for halloween. hahaha. I think that's about it, though. Anyway, my best friend Becca Willmore is getting MARRIED in December, so we invited her and her fiance Mitch over to carve pumpkins.

Funny story: I got 3 pumpkins- a huge one, a medium sized one, and a teeny tiny one. My neighbor that I don't even know saw them and she asks me, "Oh how cute, is that your way of announcing your pregnant?" hahaha I laughed my head off and said "Oh! No, I didn't even think about that! But that would be clever if I were!" I thought it was so random, but hilarious.
So Becca and Mitch came over, and we carved some pretty saweet pumpkins.

Here's some pics of the lovely evening:
                                                       
                                         Mine and Tanners pumpkin:
       
 Becca and Mitch's pumpkin.  They carved their wedding date on the side...haha so cute
           
   yes, yes...we were trying to imitate our pic in the background :)

I'm not sure why we did this.  But it's kinda funny.

The cute engaged couple:

It was super fun, and they are now sitting in front our cute lil apt. Oh yeah, of course we roasted the seeds and ate them! yummy in my tummy.  Happy Halloween times!

No comments:

Post a Comment