Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The proposal...

So I found this video on my husbands laptop, and it is just the sweetest video.  I am so glad he got on camera, so that now we will have it forever.  We can show it to our children, ancestors, everyone.  July 21, 2011 was the day that changed my life forever.  It was the day that Tanner asked me to marry him.  And of course I said yes!  I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for Tanner.  He came into my life at the most opportune time, and he has made me such a better person in ways I didn't even know were possible. He is such a wonderful, smart, handsome, caring, patient, hilarious, and just the best person that's ever happened to me.  The Lord definitely knew when to put him into my life, because he has made me the person I am today.  I am so grateful that we have almost spent the first year of eternity together, and I can NOT wait for years to come.  Here's the video that changed our lives forever :) Love you so much Tanner. You're the best ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment