Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

I've put up with him for how many years?

6!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Tanner and I always joke about how on earth we've put up with each other for this long. I guess opposites attract is a real thing. and with us...it is definitely real.

We were able to get away for our 6th year anniversary just us.
SO NEEDED. pedicures were a MUST. except if you ask tanner, he will never get one of those again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. the asian guy cut his cuticle and then kept rubbing it to massage it.
LOL ask tanner all about it. he's got a lot to say.

We enjoyed a couple days just us. No gracie girl, no stress (WISHFUL THINKING HAHA) just me and my boo. It was nice to get away from the normal every day stresses and just grow closer together as a couple.








how the heck am i old enough to be married 6 years?


We've been through some crazy things together but we always come out on top. It may take a while to get there, but we eventually get there. I love him, and I love us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment