Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Halloween shenanigans


I love any excuse I can get to get out of the house. I'm not a homebody. i've never been a homebody and I don't think I ever will be a homebody. haha. If you ask tanner he doesn't love that about me. but too bad.

We took gracie to a pumpkin patch and she ate it up!
can't you tell?
she wasn't so sure about the creepy scarecrows who have hay for hair. 

she did however LOVE the sucker tree!!!



they had this adorable little house for kids to play on!


for halloween I asked gracie multiple times what she wanted to be and she never had an answer. haha! so my friend was giving away this adorable witch costume so I got her excited and let her pick her faceprint.



this pic is my fave. it captures her personality way too well.

this girl always has to have dad by her side.

We went trick or treating at the drive-in and watched a movie afterwards. i think she liked it what do you think? 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
oh yeah we can't forget about starsky and his devil costume. 







No comments:

Post a Comment