Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Easter!

Well, this year for Easter was kinda a last minute thing.  We decided Saturday night to go to Montana with Tanner's parents to visit Ty and Bonnie.  We set up a scavenger hunt for Casuree, Wyatt, and Dillon, and they loved it.  I might've loved it as much as they did. haha.  We had a fabulous feast, and played outside enjoying the sunshine. It was a fun little getaway.

This Easter I was really touched in Sacrament meeting.  The closing hymn was I Know That My Redeemer Lives, and the words really got to me.  It was so comforting singing this verse:

      He lives! All glory to his name!
     He lives, my Savior, still the same.
   Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
    "I know that my Redeemer lives!"
 He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"

I really felt the spirit strong, and was overcome.  Dealing with this past miscarriage, this really gave me comfort.  The Lord knows what I am going through, and He was letting me know that He was there to comfort me. What a blessing.  The Atonement is a blessing to all of us, and for that, I am Grateful.  Christ lives!




              Tanner hid easter eggs in his pocket...Casuree found them...haha.










Tanner layed down to take a nap, and his Dad poured water on his bum bum, resulting in this intruguing patter on his butt. It was hilarious.

                                                 
                                Casuree and I enjoying the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment