Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

So I decided that Valentines day is totally a woman holiday.  Tanner expressed to me that he doesn't like it because he never knows what to get me "to show me he loves me."  Well, this year I was excited to just go crazy for tanner.  I woke up early and made him breakfast in bed, then I decorated the bed with a love note and some presents, then we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner, and then just came home and relaxed.  It was such a good day.  Tanner made me a bouquet out of candy, and a rose. It was cute.  Love you Tan.  You're the Man.

 This is Tanner when I woke him up to have breakfast in bed. hahaha.





                                      Love him.

I love you Tanner, thanks for putting up with me!!  I am the luckiest girl on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. You guys Are so romantic, I remember those days. This year the extent of our valentines day was ordering heart-shaped pizza from papa Murphy's :) you rock

    ReplyDelete