Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter/ 6 month Anniversary!

Well, for our first easter together, I wanted to do a little easter egg hunt for my lovely hubby.  When I was growing up, my parents didn't "believe" in the easter bunny.  We never got candy, we never did easter egg hunts, we never did anything that little kids do nowadays.  My dad would always sit us down and teach us about the true meaning of easter, but we never did anything "fun."  So this year I decided to do something for Tanner.  I hid 18 eggs around the house, and he had 5 minutes to try to find them all.  It was so fun!  We laughed and we felt like little kids.  We decided that we need to have kids so they can do it and not us haha.  But for now, we will have fun with each other until we have kids.  i did one for him, and then he did one for me, it was fun.  We had a blast. This is his cute little pile of candy.

I love my hubby so stinkin much!!

Oh and not only was today Easter, it was our 6 month anniversary!!! Half a year is kinda  a big deal:) oh and on top of all of this fun stuff, tanner got me an IPHONE for our 6 month anniversary.  Isn't he just great?  Yeah.....I know.


 oh my gosh.  So this was my dad's present to Tanner for his birthday.  I haven't seen this in ages, but this is for all my siblings who haven't seen this forever!!! hahahaha his famous lady of spain on the accordian.

No comments:

Post a Comment