Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Goodbye Creampuff...

Bottom line...I miss our Passat. We bought it in September, and sold it November 10. We found a heck of a deal in Logan on a Mazda 3 and couldn't pass it up. So we bought it. We had 2 cars for about a week, and it was HEAVEN!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tanner works construction in Ashton every day, and I'm at school all day. I've found it very difficult to go grocery shopping, do laundry, and other random things with no car. So the 4 days I had "creampuff," it was quite enjoyable. I drove to school, I could drive to the store instead of walk, I didn't have to haul my laundry around town anymore, it was nice! hahaha. Those 4 days with creampuff were memorable ones. She kept me warm, and she got me places I needed to be in 5 minutes instead of 30. I became attached to this car of ours, and I didn't want her to go! well, we decided that we are a young poor couple with no money, and we probably couldn't afford to have 2 cars. We posted creampuff on Craigslist, the BYUI bulletin, and in ONE day, we had 5 people call on it. After 4 days, our creampuff was sold. A young man fell in love with it, and I was sad. Oh well, our new car (cheryl) will hopefully keep me warm like creampuff did.

No comments:

Post a Comment