Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Our wedding day!

October 8, 2011 is our day. Today is the day that Tanner and Maddie Stevens started their journey together. A day that I will never forget.


Well, our wedding day was seriously the most perfect day I could ever ask for. I woke up at 7:00 and took a shower. I went down to a friends house at 7:30 and she did my hair just perfect! It was a really foggy morning so I was kind of worried that you wouldn't even be able to see the temple in our pictures. I was praying though! At 10:00, my wonderful husband to be came and got me and we headed to the temple. We sat in the lobby together just holding hands and thinking about our special day. They came and told us that they were ready for us, so we both went our seperate ways. We met together again and we were both dressed in white. I was on the verge of tears...I just couldn't hold them in any longer. I was SO HAPPY!! Our sealing was truly amazing and bittersweet, a moment i will never forget. As we walked out of the temple, IT WAS SUNNY!!! The sun was shining beautifully and the temperature was like perfect. We were so happy. That was just one more thing that made our day even more special.


We had a luncheon at 1-2:30 and it was so great. My mother-in-law did a great job at the decorations and food, and it was really special. Tanners brothers and my sisters gave a little tribute on something they've learned from us, or why they love us, or just a fun memory. It made us cry. It was sweet.

Our reception was at 6-8 p.m. and boy was it LONG!!! I swear it dragged on and on. The decorations were gorgeous. It is exactly what I dreamt my dream wedding would be like. Our wedding day was the most perfect day of our entire lives. One that we will never forget, that's for sure.

TANNER&MADDIE STEVENS
OCTOBER 8, 2011

*Here are some pics of our wedding day.....
















































































































































































































I am one lucky gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment