Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 14, 2017

My baby is TWO!

Wow I can hardly believe this!! I was looking at pictures of Gracie the day she was born the other day and just started bawling.

TIME FLIES!!

and I LOVE the time that I have to be her mom. Truly is a blessing.
Some fun facts about Gracie at 2 years old:

*she speaks in sentences
*she is VERY smart
*very determined little girl
*very emotional
*sleeps 12 hours at night
*takes a 3 hour nap daily
*she's in size 5 diapers. potty training starting soon!
*she still has a binky for nap time and bedtime. working on getting rid of that soon too!
*she's wearing size 2T clothes
*she's still in a crib. I'm going to keep it this way for a while too!
*she has all her baby teeth but her 2 top canines!
*she's got an ATTITUDE- wow haha
*she is obsessed with moana! we have to watch it once a day
*she sings a TON of songs! probably 15 different songs or so
*she's a very social little butterfly. at stores, she's always waving at people and laughing!
*she loves to throw tantrums
*she LOVES avocados! her favorite food by far. oh and greek yogurt! has to have those daily.
*loves to swim



There's so much more I could tell you about her- but those are the basics!
I love Gracie's little personality. or should i say BIG personality hahaha. It is huge- and i love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. in the store- she's always loud. whether its laughing, crying, or singing. She does all of those things very loudly, every day.

Since she and her dad share the same birthday and she's obsessed with Moana- we decided to have a moana party! we have a swimming pool at our complex- and I found a chicken piñata (like hay hay). We invited family and it was a lot of fun! we had pizza, salad, and some cake! Gracie got some fun presents from everyone- and LOVED her huge "2" balloon. She was actually sick on her actual birthday. so that was no fun. we watched moana 3 times.....hahaha. We got her a balance bike for her birthday, some bubbles, lipstick, and some clothes. Tanner got a four-wheeler.

The past 2 years have been the best years of my life. The most challenging, and rewarding days of my life. I never understood why parenting was both challenging and rewarding but now I do.

here's some fun pics I took of her for her bday!!!!
love you gracie goo!
love,
Mom



















Gah i just love her so much. I wish she'd stop growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment