Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

November? where'd you go?

It seems like the month of November just flew by!! Tanner and I have been staying pretty busy with work, starsky, keeping up with my parents house, and just life in general!!  My Jamberry business is still a blast- and I got promoted to a lead consultant!! I am moving up in the ranks :)  It's super fun- I'm loving it!

Since November was just random and I can't even remenber what happened, I'll post pictures from our lives in November!! :)

We did get together with some of Tanner's family over thanksgiving!! We had a ton of fun. The ladies did a craft, the men went and chopped down a christmas tree, We at lots and lots of food, played some fun games, and enjoyed each others company!! We all dressed up for the Boise State Game- that was fun.

Here's pics of our Thanksgiving festivities and more!!
 me and mom skyping one day! hahaha
 me and starsky have fun :)

 I love my pup!
 hot chocolate run!

 We went on a hike and starsky loved the water!





Our Thanksgiving festivities:









This month has just been awesome and flew by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment