Pages

We are still in love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy 3 years to us!!!

I can't believe it's been 3 years since Tanner and I got married. It is SOOO weird. I feel like I've known Tanner forever- yet I feel like it hasn't been 3 years since we've been married. It's honestly gone by really fast.  We've definitely had our ups and downs the past 3 years- but I can honestly say that we've never been closer, and we've never been happier.  The trials we've had have really brought us closer together- it's been amazing. I love Tanner with my whole heart. He is so amazing. He makes me laugh so hard, harder than anyone else can, he's the hardest worker ever, he's attractive haha, he's a gentlemen, and there's lots more. I couldn't be more grateful for Tanner- he's the best husband I could ever ask for.

Our anniversary was on a Wednesday, so we didn't do much. I got off at 12:30, and met Tanner in Ashton to go fishing. I packed a little picnic, brought our fishing poles, and I packed some of the treats we had on our honeymoon :) we went on  hike which was HUGE by the way- I thought I was going to die. and...we didn't catch anything. it was still fun but we wanted to catch something so bad!! Starsky loved the water and got soaking wet and muddy.



We came home and just relaxed. I made a yummy dinner, we watched a movie, and went to bed early.  Tanner said he had something planned for the weekend.

Weekend came and Tan took me to Idaho Falls. We went to one of our favorite new restaurants...STOCKMANS! they have an all you can eat steak platter for $14.99 so we got that.  IT was so good.  We reminisced about 3 years ago, and had a really good conversation about the past 3 years. We went in a bunch of shops looking for things- didn't buy anything which was good! we were both so exhausted and tired haha.  We went to petco just to see what fun things we could get for starsky. We found a......

HALLOWEEN COSTUME!

I know, I know it sounds ridiculous. but we saw it and we laughed so hard. we couldn't not get it. It fit his personality perfect....

A lil devil costume. It even has a hood. we love it hahaha.
Then we came home and relaxed.  I'm blessed to have the hubby that I do. love you sug.

No comments:

Post a Comment